1 Solution Suggested

July 31, 2020

The government/organizations/educational institutes have some scholarship schemes for bright students. You can search and avail. Some foreign universities and governments also offer scholarships.

Or if you can take risk of taking some education loan (which is generally available at low interest rate), you can continue you studies.